Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sorry! An update post :)

Hey guys, I know I haven't updated in quite a while - I've just been busy job searching, etc., while doing my part-time work. (Isn't half the world doing that with the economy as such?) Anyway, with hard times come good friends (at least you know the friends you can count on), and the Harry Potter community is sticking together.

We're about two weeks away from the release of the sixth film, and I'll be giving a lecture titled "The Christian Elements of Harry Potter" at my church three days before the release of the film. Hopefully it'll persuade some more people to get on board with some of the work that some of our favorite scholars (Granger, etc.) have been doing for years.

I should be posting a new essay soon; or at least the first part, on the music of the Harry Potter films in time for the new movie. I hope you all enjoy it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment